Tuesday 15 November 2011

<--- Because 1200 Characters are Not Enough to Fill that Box Entitled About Me

I just pulled this out from those random chain posts from Facebook that somewhat obliges you to answer or else (____________insert gory details of misfortune here______________) will happen to you in SEHVEEHN DHAAYSShh <--*delivered in a very creepy and rashly whispered way* (Kidding aside, that movie was really freaky! eeeek!) OK, so here's ME. <3

1. i'm an artist trapped in a scientist's ordeal.
2. i'm not a dancer. i can't follow steps. haha!
3. i scream for ice cream!
4. i've been self-teaching myself to play the guitar and the piano since time immemorial.
5. My ultimate dream is to be a VJ or a documentarist or to be a travel show host in TLC. =)
6. i love to read. i read everything that has words on it. from shampoo bottle labels to aircraft emergency landing instructions. =) take note: EVERYTHING
7. I LOVE MY FAMILY SOOOOO MUCH!
8. i love Jose Mari Diez.
9.  i'm a very, very shy person... before. 10 years ago. wahaha!
10. i want to write a book, Bob Ong style or the Jessica Zafra way (hail Jessica Zafra). or be a columnist in a major broadsheet.
11. i'd like to have a mango farm with an Apiary in it, and a garden full of sunflowers, and a silk processing facility. sweetness, happiness and classic elegance! =)
12. No, I'm not Stacey's mom. I'm Gwen's mom.
13. i love to eat, that's why i love to cook. =)
14. i enjoy watching Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica.
15. because of number 14, I think it would be best if I replace Penny in The Big Bang Theory. hahaha! =)
16. i see beauty in chaos. haha! this is just my excuse for being not so organized.
17. sorry, but i'm not a goddess. i'm just a mere mortal. haha!
18. i sleep with my mouth open. wink!
19. i prefer a fiery red Ducati over a cherry red Ferrari. zoooom! zooooom!
20. i don't know how to drive. yet. =)
21. i'm a shoe-deficient shoe person.
22. i'm a stylista cloaked by pauper garments.
23. I have a minimalist concept for beauty. Glamour is best served in Simplicity-garnished dishes.
24. i am a beautiful disaster.
25. i am Geri Casas.

2 comments:

  1. I think several of us scientists are actually artists trapped in this unlikely vessel. Haha. Can't really do much about it, no? :))

    Don't worry. I feel you. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! thankd Mino. now that i have so many time in the world, i think i can give this blogging thing a shot. yah know, to feed this screaming artistry. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

So, wadda ya think?